Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
The following terms cover communications and attachments within emails sent from Drawcard, to other recipients. For the purposes of this section, “private” refers to direct communications between Drawcard and its clients, suppliers, and other associates, but does not include typically public settings such as mailing list communications.
All private email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify the system manager.
Private email messages contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual/s named. If you are not the named addressee, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received an e-mail by mistake and delete the e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient of an email, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Unintentional transmission of computer viruses
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check all emails from Drawcard, and any attachments, for the presence of viruses. Drawcard accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus or malware transmitted by email.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of private email messages, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Email CRM Software
We never share potentially dangerous information.
We stand by our no-spam policy.
We do not read email or share with 3rd parties.
Last updated: 10th January 2018