IP & Copyright Transfer Amendment 2.0
This agreement amends the section “Copyright & IP Transfer” in the standard Terms of Service agreement previously signed. The following amendment shall be agreed between the undersigned Client and Designer:
Upon payment of all required fees, plus payment of any outstanding owings to the Designer, the following rights and entitlements are surrendered by the Designer & transferred to the Client via certificate:
- Intellectual Property (IP) entitlements
- Copyright entitlements
- One copy of all working and finished project files
- These files will be shared electronically and will not be available indefinitely. The onus is on the Client to copy & backup the files to their own local storage.
We cannot transfer the full rights assigned to other third party assets. Including but not limited to; fonts, stock images, source code from a third party library, etc. However, we do ensure that these assets are licensed for your use.
The following rights shall survive this transfer:
- The right of the Designer to publicly display and promote any work not bound by confidentiality, for the purposes of portfolio display.
- The right of the Designer to claim full or co-originating authorship credit for such work.
- The right for the Designer to posess a copy of all project files for archival purposes.
An official certificate to confirm the transfer will be presented to the Client, once all payment conditions are met.
Chris Drabsch, Partner at Drawcard
Suite 551, Level 5, 33 Pirie St. South Australia (“The Designer”)
Additional information is submitted via this form to us, including: IP Address, date and time of submission, browser information, and the page where you signed the form. Our system will send you a receipt to acknowledge your signature, however we also suggest archiving a copy of this page for your records.